Download the Summer Smart Camp Flyer
Download the Summer Smart Camp
education for children
and youth ages 5-18.
Enrollment Form Here
Positive Growth S.M.A.R.T camp envisions a community where all students are inspired to reach their full potential academically, socially and personally through the support of our programs, families, and the community. In order to achieve this, we are committed to providing an affordable, secure, and safe environment.
- Increase literacy rates, math, science and technology competency and overall academic performance of all program participants
- Inspire academic excellence and achievement
- Educate participants to develop social and behavioral skills for success
- Enhance healthy choice awareness among participants
- Create a healthier lifestyle through increased wellness and nutritional awareness
- 1. Education Enrichment: Activities may include subject-specific summer bridge academic activities, Other enrichment activities are based on students interests and changes accordingly. Students study subjects such as: Reading, Math, Writing, Science, Social Studies, Foreign Language and Computers and Career Technology.
- 2. Recreational and Physical Fitness Program: Students participate in physical activities including: indoor and outdoor play, Games, Sports, Structured Physical Activity, Dance, Drama, Creative Writing, Arts, Music, Health and Wellness, Wii Recreation just to name a few.
- 3. Culture and Life Skill Development: Activities may include leadership development, team building, bullying, conflict management, financial literacy, and job readiness/career orientation skills, or other skill-specific or asset-based projects, field trips, organized enrichment activities, interest groups, guest speaker and lab activities and much, much more.
Extended hours are available from: 7:30am -6:00pm
Transportation: Transportation provided to camp and home drop off